Allianz Australia is a member of the global Allianz Group, one of the leading and most recognised integrated financial services providers in the world.
Allianz offers financial strength and stability, access to global expertise, plus significant local knowledge as a leading workers compensation insurer and service provider.
Allianz Australia is one of the largest workers compensation insurers in Australia, with operations in New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Tasmania and the Northern Territory. They also offer Seacare and Excess of Loss cover.
Allianz TMF operates as a distinct business unit within the Allianz’s workers compensation division and utilises the leading-edge claims and injury management practices across the division to achieve sustainable claims outcomes in partnership with New South Wales government agencies.
Allianz TMF has worked with icare Self Insurance (formerly SICorp) since 2005 Their business structure is tailored to support government agencies with a focus on understanding their key business activities and risks to help reduce workers compensation costs and support individual business goals.
Allianz TMF manages a diverse portfolio of agencies including:
- Department of Education
- Department of Industry
- Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
- TAFE NSW
- NSW Treasury
Allianz TMF recognises the expertise and knowledge within the agencies and work collaboratively with the agencies’ work health and safety, injury management and workers compensation personnel. Partnerships are based on strong engagement with key personnel so that claims management strategies are timely and appropriate.
Allianz’s risk management service is built on consistent, sound analytical processes and evidence-based practices to identify, design, implement and evaluate specific loss reduction solutions for the agencies. Allianz’s focus is on establishing effective channels to promote collaborative consultation and communication with agencies, enabling delivery of better services as we diagnose the agency’s specific risk management needs.
Allianz’s client services team works closely with agencies in the following areas:
- Managing the annual contribution process
- Providing technical advice and support
- Provision of monthly claims, injury management and risk performance reporting
- Managing icare Self Insurance agency reporting and assisting agencies in accessing and interpreting reports
- Co-ordinating training for agency employees
- Contributing to the TMF community through participation in forums such as MIDAS and PSRCN
- Assisting claims operation in resolution of issues as well as the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Administering access and authorities for agency workspace
- Co-ordinating regular performance and strategic reviews with icare Self Insurance and agencies
Allianz is hosting a range of training courses in 2017 to ensure their clients are equipped with up to date information to perform their workers compensation, injury management and Work Health and Safety (WHS) responsibilities.
Their training courses take the complexity out of workers compensation, providing attendees and their teams with the essential skills they need to manage claims.
Training course on offer include:
- WHS and risk management overview
- Introduction to workers compensation
- Return to Work Coordination
To view the full schedule for 2017, visit the Allianz website.
For any queries or information requests, please email Allianz.