EML delivers training state wide for agencies in their portfolio. Feedback on events hosted in 2013 was very positive about both the content and organisation. An E-Learning product for Health Agencies was launched in June 2013 offering six training courses. EML plans to offer the E-Learning courses to other agencies in 2014 once it has been endorsed by the Health Education and Training Insitute (HETI).
The key objectives of the EML's training plan are to:
* Support agencies to effectively coordinate, design and deliver agency led training programs
* Increase agency awareness and capability to prevent and manage injuries in the workplace
* Deliver tailored training programs for agencies on best practice early intervention strategies and management of suitable duties for improved return to work outcomes
* Provide agencies with access to an agency wide online learning system which encompasses injury prevention and management modules
* Support agenices in effectively and efficienlty obtaining relevant and meaningful data from SICorp's online Agency Reporting Solution
* Support agencies in implementing suitable employment principles into their return to work processes.