1. The content, applications and reports provided in icare TMF Reporting are secured information. Access to the Reporting tools and content derived from the Reporting tools is restricted to those with a current valid user account
2. Information sourced from these Reporting tools is not to be released to third parties or claimants except in accordance with applicable legislation.
3. Any attempt to access the Reporting tools or its contents without an appropriate user account will be deemed a malicious act and prosecution action will be taken.
4. User accounts that have not been accessed within a period of 90 days will be deemed inactive and access rights to the Reporting tools will be disabled. To reactivate the account, users must complete a new Access Request Form.
5. If a user has a change in job role, agency, line of business or responsibility, they must contact icare Self Insurance immediately and update or remove their account accordingly. Failure to do this will be seen as accessing the Reporting tools without an appropriate user account and will be deemed a malicious act for which the user may be prosecuted.
6. The icare TMF Reporting contains information that would be ‘personal information’ within the meaning of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 and ‘health information’ within the meaning of the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (together the NSW Privacy Acts).
7. Access, use, storage and disclosure of any personal or health information from the Reporting tools is governed by the NSW Privacy Acts.
8. Any user found in breach of the NSW Privacy Acts will have their account suspended indefinitely and legal action may be taken.
10. icare Self Insurance has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of the Reporting tools without warning or liability arising from such action
11. icare TMF Reporting may contain links to websites operated by third parties. icare Self Insurance accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included on websites managed by third parties nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including internet sites) outside of icare.
12. icare Self Insurance disclaims liability for any kind of loss or damages arising from, or in connection with, use of any information on the Reporting tools, or on sites linked from the tools.