About QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited
QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited is a member of the QBE Insurance Group. QBE Insurance Group is Australia’s largest international general insurance and reinsurance group, and one of the top 20 insurers and reinsurers in the world. The company has been operating in Australia since 1886 and continues to provide insurance solutions that are focused on the needs of our customers.
In Australia, QBE provides all major lines of general insurance cover for personal and commercial risks from more than 30 offices spanning each state and territory. QBE believes their success is built on the dedication of their people, the service they provide to customers and the strength of relationships. They greatly value business partners like icare and are committed to continuing to work together to seek out long term success.
Underpinning all agency interactions is QBE’s Better Workplace philosophy. QBE collaborates with agencies and employees to provide workers compensation solutions that will result in Better Workplaces and better outcomes for workers.
QBE’s promise is to ensure agencies’ operations are optimised and supported by their Quality Claims Program. This program empowers their employees, encouraging best practise behaviours to better assist our customers.
QBE believe that every interaction is important and their role is to provide care and support for those impacted by a workplace injury.
QBE Customer Focus
In supporting the management of Treasury Managed Funds (TMF) claims, QBE’s service delivery is focused on providing support and care for injured workers, with the shared goal of achieving superior return to work outcomes.Their approach is to work within a quality case management framework that is flexible both to the agencies’ needs and their characteristics, and supports icare’s purpose and values. Their service delivery is facilitated by systems that have been specifically designed to streamline the case management process and deliver the agreed services effectively and efficiently.
QBE’s client-centric focus promotes:
- holistic claims and injury management based on a case management approach
- strong, durable relationships between stakeholders, characterised by effective communication, collaboration, and empathy
- consistency of approach
- proactive and strategic case management
- a clear focus on targeted outcomes.
The core values supporting this philosophy are:
- empathy with and respect for each stakeholder
- listening to understand how each stakeholder sees things to enable QBE to respond effectively
- reliability to deliver on promises
- creativity in decision-making; integrity in all dealings
- operating collaboratively with Agencies to maintain control over all initiatives in train to achieve an optimum outcome
- investing in people to ensure they are of the right calibre and properly skilled to deliver on the model and specific promises
- forward thinking - QBE is always searching for improved ways to operate.
These values establish the culture, the environment, and the drive that enables QBE to deliver consistently strong service and positive outcomes.
QBE’s 2016 Training Calendar supports the creation of ‘Better Workplaces’ by minimising the risks of physical hazards to health and safety in the workplace and maximising the potential and productivity which come from having a workplace who are well, happy and thriving.
QBE also offers a range of national training courses that have been developed to help employers effectively administer and manage workers compensation within their business as well as achieve a healthy workplace culture.
To view the full 2016 Training Calendar, please visit our website.
Phone: (02) 8861 1900
For more information, please visit https://www.qbe.com.au/.